Share this blog!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter 3A John 20:1-18

Sunrise Service. A guitar playing. This song. My favorite Easter song by one of my favorite musicians of all time.
So I haven't figured out how to put a video connection here. Someone comment and tell me how. But here is the link to the song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbSnk1R31vg

The whole Easter sermon is right there. Who needs to preach?

A friend said to me after the service, the phrase, "Every fear I ever had just melted into peace" is the best description of the resurrection she has ever heard.

"He raised me to my feet and as I looked into his eyes/love was shining out from them like sunlight from the skies/Guilt and my confusion disappeared in sweet release/and every fear I ever had melted into peace"

As he said, "Peace I leave with you my peace I give you."

No comments: